Skip to main content

A Lush-ious Haul; Toothy Tabs and Toner.

After the third Chou Chou I Love You Toothy Tab, I was hooked. I am demonstrating this by the haul I made at +Westfield Valley Fair +LUSH Cosmetics North America where I added Atomic, Sparkle and Breath of God in addition to Tea Tree Water spray toner. If you know me, you know I adore facial mists and this is one is already becoming my new fave.

First up, Sparkle.
Sweet vanilla flavor with a hint of Sicilian lemon and grapefruit.
While Sparkle is this location's #1 seller, I find the black pepper aftertaste too overpowering and a turn off. I won't repurchase this flavour. $4.95. Vegan




Next, Atomic.
Declare war on bad breath with the world's first Fair Trade solid toothpaste tab! Atomic is formulated with cinnamon and clove for it's antiseptic properties and crafted with coffee and ginger for an effective spicy clean. All I taste is foamy clove. *I am squinching my nose*  $4.95. Vegan.

Read my review of Chou Chou I Love You here.

Lastly, Breath of God 
Divine intervention with sandalwood for heavenly breath. Made from cleansing powders and not essential oils. This sandalwood toothpaste is blended with heavenly fennel and vanilla, too. $4.95. Vegan.

And I found a new favourite, Tea Tree Water. Designed for oily, dull, uneven skin, Tea Tree Water is formulated with cleansing tea tree, juniper berry and grapefruit waters to balance tone and keep skin clear of blemishes. Lemme put it this way: I am going to have to develop a new level of restraint so I do not waste this Water. I love it. I can't get enough. The mist is perfect: it it truly a list mist that distributes Toner evenly. The aroma is gentle and herbal, it's not overpowering and it dissipates quickly but the benefits last. My skin feels amazing. I chose the 3.3oz size for $9.95. Vegan.

Have you used any of these treasures, Kitten?
xoxo
•Nancy-Lee

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients