Skip to main content

Rewarding myself at Victoria's Secret.

What is a girl to do when she has a zillion Victoria's Secret coupons? I take a field trip to Valley Fair and make a huge haul, fashionCHICsta style! My intention was to purchase 1 bra and body mist but I ended up with 3 bras, 4 pairs of panties and a body mist!

See, my plan shifted after I received an email alerting me to a deep discount on the Lacie panties, starting the next day. It was an amazing deal, originally retailing for $14.50 each I was able to grab 3 for $5 each. I chose Liberty Lane Floral, Pink Lace Up Back, Orange Mesh Cross Dye Dot. All Hiphugger style.


Sold out online, they are still available in store.
As I browsed for a new piece of lingerie, I couldn't believe what was before my eyes: Bras in my size! Having been banned to online shopping a few years ago because my size is so uncommon, I scooped up every 34A I could find. And that would be three. I was lucky enough to score two limited edition unlined demi bras, one in neon coral with peach trim and the second in a bright melon with lilac trim.

Then, I selected a sweet blue and white gingham push-up bra and panty set from the Summer 'Darling Demi' collection. With a matching pink bow, the Cheekini is a sexy way to pair a panty without it being *another* thong combo.

Lastly I redeemed a coupon for a free full size body mist, valued at $14. I selected Tropical Coconut, a vanilla and coconut blend that smells like a beach vacation in a bottle. Did you redeem your Secret Rewards cards? How much did you have to spend? I had 2 and they were $10 each. Stack them if you can; I was able to score this $174.50 haul for $63.00 by redeeming Secret Rewards, Angel Rewards, $10 off $50 survey coupon at bottom of receipt, Free Body Mist and $10 off a Bra!


xoxo
•Nancy-Lee

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients