Skip to main content

Tory Burch and Kate Spade; a Nordstrom Rack haul.

It started on Instagram. +Nordstrom Rack  reposted a picture of these +kate spade new york earrings I have had my eyes on and it sent me on a mission. I wanted those earrings and I didn't want to pay full price and finding them at The Rack would be a dream. So the search began. Westgate Rack is my home store so that's where I headed and once again, it did not disappoint.




I entered the store and went straight for the jewelry department. Quickly I found the Kate Spade accessories but not the accessory. I kept looking. I found something similar but I was settling so I put it back. Then the crowd covering the clearance pieces parted and I was able to step forward where I discovered the most amazing chandelier earrings ever. Exclusively for Nordstrom by Kate Spade, these pale pink oval stones are beveled and set in rose gold with an emerald cut rose gold stone at the top. The picture does not do these amazing earring justice. Retailing for $68 I grabbed them for $32.97.



Next was just a quick peek through the shoe department. quick. 5 minutes was all I needed and found the most amazing +Tory Burch espadrilles. I started an Instagram frenzy over these shoes. 47% off, I scored them for $49.97. That's only $10 more than Toms and they are way nicer than Toms, right?! If you find them and are a half size, like me, go a half size down. These puppies will stretch. 



One loop around the store and I popped over to the Beauty department where I found bowls and bowls of Stila Cosmetics Eye Liners. I grabbed 2 Sparkle Waterproof Eye Liners; Royal an iridescent purple and Spectrum a gun metal gray base with multi-hued micro-glitter. I love these liners they don't budge at all. Until you use makeup remover, then they lift with no trouble. Finally, new-to-me Vinyl Eyeliner in Emerald. This is a beautiful creamy, almost matte shade. Buyer beware: this one is not long-wearing. If lifts very easily and is not a formula I would recommend for oily eyelids. Check these shades out, Kitten. They retail for $22 each and I grabbed them for $5.97!

Click
here to see my last Clear the Rack haul.


Today is the last day of Clear the Rack, where the red tag clearance is an additional 25% off! Remember those +butter LONDON Lippys and the +Joes Jeans wax coated trousers I bought at the last Clear the Rack event? Yeah! Have you been to one of these awesome sales? What was your favourite haul?
xoxo
•Nancy-Lee

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients