Skip to main content

In Niagara Giving #28Kisses with NARS

 
This is creamy luxe. A buttery feeling that makes me want to rub my lips together, as if I am rubbing a moisturizer deep into my skin. I purchased Niagara by NARS last year, about this same time and this is the first time that it has been used. Spring always make me think of pinks and oranges and with the announcement yesterday that Punxsutawney Phil is welcoming Spring early, I thought I would offer some Spring time inspiration!

I'm pretty sure that this is the first NARS lipstick that I have purchased. And what a way to start! The shade looks to be more matte in the tube but has a nice shine once on my lips. It glides on smoothly and comfortably. There is no odor or taste and Niagara stays colour-true through its wear. It did not feather or drift off of my lips and suffered minimal transfer - I had to reapply no more or less than other lipsticks.

 
Retailing for $26, this pink based coral would be beautiful on any skin tone. It provides moderate coverage and would look super pretty with a golden gloss on top for a little bit more interest. While I slightly regret waiting so long to open it, I am going to rock it this year!! Thanks #28Kisses!! The picture below features my lips bare with a flash, Niagara without a flash or filter and Niagara with a flash, no filter. The matte plastic vessel is very lightweight and semi-compact in size. The cap clicks tightly and I don't expect to find these two separated in my makeup bag.


I rate Niagara by NARS 4.5 out of 5 stars. I recommend this shade and this creamy formula and I look forward to trying other colours for this collectionDo you have a favourite NARS lipstick?
xoxo
•Nancy-Lee


Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients