Skip to main content

Rejuvenating Shampoo by Macadamia Hair

This shampoo contains two of the world's rarest revitalizing hair oils among its ingredients: Macadamia and Argan. It returns the necessary moisture level back to the hair, which becomes dry after cleansing with chemical based shampoos, with it's 6.5 pH level. The shampoo also protects your shiny hair from environmental pollutants. Macadamia Hair's Rejuvenating Shampoo is sulfate and paraben free. Since it gently cleanses with very low lather, it is perfect for chemically treated, dry or damaged hair. Replenishes moisture with no heavy build-up while your hair is protection from harsh daily environmental element.

I use the same amount of this shampoo as I would any other. A pearlized product, it smells a bit floral - not at all like the Healing Oil Treatment, which is very spicy. This shampoo offers a very low lather, so be careful to not overuse it, you will simply waste your shampoo. I have colour treated, bleached hair, so it is not only a bit fragile, it is blonde and can go brassy without notice. This shampoo works gently to clean my oily scalp all the while moisturizing my long locks. The formula is thick. I find it makes distributing the shampoo easier. Once I rinse the shampoo I need a very small amount of conditioner and I only need to apply it to the ends of my hair.

I discovered Macadamia Hair through Beauty Army. First trying the Healing Oil Treatment, then the Hair Masque in different Kits. From there I purchased No Tangle Pre-Styler and then Rejuvenating Shampoo from Ulta. Macadamia Hair products are only sold at salons and Macadamia.com. I love this shampoo, it has become a staple in my haircare routine, even though it is pricey: $21 for 10oz. I rate Rejuvenating Shampoo 4.5 out of 5 stars.

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients