Skip to main content

Physicians Formula : Shimmer Strips Mascara Duo

Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Mascara Duo for brown eyes.
Physicians Formula bring us 2 shades designed to create 3 different looks. Use the black alone for natural drama, the purple is playful and once layered they produce a dramatic look with interest and depth.

 Illuminating black shade with Dramatic Jumbo Brush creates an instant eye opening effect.
Radiant purple shade with Eye Enhancing Brush enhances your eye color for a playful look.

This black mascara reminds me of Benefit's They're Real with a little dryer of an application, similar to DiorShow. The brush is fat with short spike applicators, so you are forced to get close to your lash line for maximum coverage. I work quickly so I can build it without clumps. I do 2 all over coats and 1 additional coat on my outer 1/3 lash line, only. I have long lashes and this 3rd coat gives me nice oomph!


Upper lift: no mascara. Upper Right: Black only. Lower left: Purple only. Lower right: Both.

While I wait for Black to set, I fill in my eyebrows and clean any shadow fallout. I wait so Purple will stand out as a point of interest and not make a mucky mess on of the applicator, because it is going to lift Black. I take the time to clean the wand before each dip to keep the shades as pure as possible. Purple is more moist. An opaque hue, it goes on evenly and clump-free and while it doe not have the same volumizing effect of Black, it lengthens my lashes nicely on it's own.

I am completely impressed. Every time I try a different PF Cosmetics product I fall more and more in love with the line. I am already addicted to the Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Gel CreamLiner trio so this mascara makes a perfect compliment to my eyes. Purchased at CVS for $10.95 during a Spend $10 get $6ExtraBucks promo, I rate Eye Enhancing Mascara Duo a 4.5 out of 5 stars. I would try other shades of this formula and I recommend it to anyone looking for a little flirty fun!

Have you tried a Physicians Formula mascara duo?
Which shade?
xoxo
•Nancy-Lee

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients