Skip to main content

Josie Maran : Blemishes R Gone Argan Acne Clearing Pads

Back in June 2012 I made a haul which included Blemishes R Gone Argan Acne Clearing Pads by Josie Maran. I didn't use them right away, which is why this review is coming 7 months later. As an adult acne sufferer I am looking for a new product to add to my arsenal because my current acne fighting favourite is no longer sold.
 


The round pad is slightly textured and quite thin. I thought I would receive more exfoliation from the round itself but it turns out to be quite soft. I found that if I didn't apply this to completely dry skin, the pad bunched up, making my circular application impossible and frustrating me in the process. The 60 pads are a 1 month supply, designed to use 1 round in the morning and 1 at night. The salicylic acid is gentle and did not burn nor did I feel an alcohol evaporation. My skin was soft and supple and never sticky. I can say I did not suffer additional breakouts while using these pads, I also felt they did not aid in clearing my acne. I enjoyed using it but truthfully I did not connect to these pads and will not repurchase. I recommend these to someone who is a normal/combination skin type with occasional breakouts, mainly around 'that time of the month'. I rate these 3.5 out of 5 stars. For $28, I expected more. As I search Sephora.com for the price and additional details, it appears these have been discontinued. No love loss here.
xoxo
•Nancy-Lee
 

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients