Skip to main content

Makeup For Ever's Folk Hero #28Kisses


Perfectly described as a red coral with a slight shimmer, Folk is a moisturizing formula from Makeup For Ever's Rouge Artist Natural collection. It is also my first Makeup For Ever lipstick purchase.

This lightweight lipstick has a very comfortable application, it glides on smoothly and finishes creamy. Folk stayed colour true and did not flake or feather off of my mouth yet it did not wear as long as some of my other lipsticks, I needed to reapply Folk earlier and more often. Plus, I noticed that it develops this 'powdery' feeling once it starts to wear off. Not that there is anything wrong with that, just a different feeling

It features moderate coverage and the shimmer is just a touch of something special, it does not look like glitter nor is it a frosty finish, just a simple dimensional shine.
 


The shiny black plastic vessel features a tight locking cap. Remove this top and you are treated to a sweet floral/vine pattern on the stem of the tube. Fragrance-free this shade is going to rock the MOD look we should see this Summer. I would recommend this shade for all but the fairest of skin tones. In the photo below I show nude lips with flash/no filter, Folk with no flash/no filter, Folk with flash/no filter.


As you can see, the flash brings brightens up the product, it wears like the middle picture. Unfortunately, this shade is discontinued, I purchased it around this time last year and I have only started to wear it. Even if it were available, it does not wow me enough to repurchase. I rate Folk 4 out of 5 stars. I like the shade and formula but for the price, I expected longer wear.
xoxo
•Nancy-Lee

 

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients