Skip to main content

Keeping Blonde with Kérastase Résistance Force Architecte

As I write this post, I have gone platinum. It was a 7.5 hour long, very expensive process. And it doesn't end when I walk out the salon door. Specialized upkeep for my intensely processed hair starts with ELIXIR ULTIME, a versatile nourishing oil that provides ultimate shine, softness and nourishment for all hair types - especially mine: a quad bleached platinum 'do. This isn't your typical styling oil. I use it as a pre-cleanse treatment: Apply to brushed hair and rinse out before applying shampoo to remove impurities. For all hair types, this treatment is designed to add softness and strength while smoothing my hair as it Promotes cellular renewal with its anti-oxidant active ingredients blend of four precious scented oils.
A 2012 Best of Beauty Allure Award Winner. 50ML $25.00


The key technology is the OLEO-COMPLEXE:
Maize Oil: Delivers emollient and anti-oxidant active ingredients for ultimate shine 
Pracaxi Oil: Brings shine, nourishment and deep conditioning to the hair 
Camellia Oil: Helps smooth the hair fiber, resulting in incredible shine 
Argan Oil: Helps restore strength to the hair and protects it from external aggressors.

Shampoo, conditioner and pre-cleanse oil.

I have a lot of hair, so I make several 'parts' and apply a few drops per part and massage into my scalp. I let set a few minutes and step into the shower, rinse and shampoo as normal. The oil is lightweight and very lightly scented. It rinses and shampoos out completely - I have never felt like I have an oily scalp after using this as a pre-cleanse treatment and it does not cause me to break out.

BAIN FORCE ARCHITECTE is this collections Shampoo and is designed to rebuild, reconstruct, smoothe and protect while it strengthens the hair fiber from roots to ends. I find this to be super thick and deliver very low lather, which is a good thing. It means it is not easily broken down by water and is able to thoroughly and gently cleanse. My hair feel clean but not like straw. I can tell it is moisturized but does not feel coated in product to achieve this feeling. Lightly scented, it is very luxurious feeling and I will be sad when it is gone. 250ML $39.00.

The key technology is the COMPLEXE CIMENT-CYLANE
Intra-Cylane: recreates a holding structure around each breakage point
Pro-Keratin: fills in the gaps in the cortex
Ceramides: build external cohesion and smooth the surface cuticle

Why condition when you can masque. MASQUE FORCE ARCHITECTE  is a reconstructing masque that instantly replenishes weakened to very damaged hair. With the same COMPLEXE CIMENT-CYLANE as the shampoo, MASQUE FORCE ARCHITECTE smooths, heals and protects hair. It intensely replenishes while rebuilding the holding structure of the hair fiber which helps prevent breakage and split ends through patented Intra-Cylane.

Most masques are designed to be a once a week treatment but this can be used every time you wash your hair. The masque is presented in a jar and you have to scoop a little out. It reminds me of cocoa butter. It's moderately thick as I scoop it but breaks down to a very thin product which very easy to apply. I leave it on for about 10 minutes and rinse thoroughly. My hair feels smooth and slick without feeling greasy or weighed down with product. I love this masque but truthfully, I love the shampoo more! 200ML $61.00

This is only the second time I have purchased products from a salon and I can honestly say, it was worth the investment. I scored this 3 piece set worth $125.00 for $93.00. While I am not likely to repurchase this set due to the cost, I have enjoyed using the products and highly recommend this collection to anyone with colour treated, especially bleached, hair. I rate this collection a solid 4 out of 5 starts.

xoxo
•Nancy-Lee

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients