Skip to main content

OMega Body Buff by Mama Mio is OMazing!

OMega Body Buff uses micro-ground pumice grains in a creamy Sweet Almond Oil moisturizing base. The micro-ground pumice grains are perfectly round and very plentiful, so you can quickly exfoliate on a weekly basis without it feeling like a drama or a drag.

One of the creamiest exfoliators that I have ever used, Mama Mio's OMega is the only body exfoliator that is gentle enough to use on moist facial skin, too! The OMega difference: You apply this product to dry skin and then rinse off. I have added it to my Freeman anti-stress dead sea mineral treatments: as I wait for the masque to dry I apply OMega, after about 10 minutes I step into the shower and rinse it all off, revealing the soft, smooth and bright skin.


OMega goes beyond simple exfoliation, it is serious about taking care of your skin. Packed full of Sweet Almond Oil, Aloe Vera, Chamomile and Vitamin E these ingredients increases cell regeneration, improves strength and elasticity and make my skin super soft.

Retailing for $35 for a 5.1 oz tube, this 2oz travel size was part of my CEW Swag Bag from 2012. I rate OMega a coveted 5 out of 5 stars and it has opened the door to my fascination with Mama Mio and I have already purchased 2 more items!
xoxo
•Nancy-Lee


Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients