Skip to main content

Summertime with Red Dog Designs

Texture, texture, texture!

My first Red Dog Design polish will not be my last! Featuring Coral Beach from the Summer Sands Collection, 2 coats was all I needed for perfectly juicy, sugar coated nails. This lacquer applied easily and smoothly, it did not streak nor did it drag the sandy finish. I was able to achieve full opacity with only 2 coats and I added a
high shine topcoat since this lacquer dries semi-matte. Coral Beach made my nails very hard and the polish crazed before it chipped, which happened 2.5 days after application. Click here to see the entire Red Dog assortment, Kitten. I rate Coral Beach a solid 4 out of 5 stars.



xoxo
•Nancy-Lee

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients