Skip to main content

An affordable way to buy Coach handbags.

The silver hardware accents gray, blue and coral leather.

To me, outlet shopping is a lot like thrift store shopping. It requires patience and sometimes a bit of luck. Take my last trip to the Premium Outlet mall in Gilroy. During a visit to the Coach store I scored and scored some more! I found this gorgeous, all leather bag from the Legacy collection on the clearance shelf. Retailing for $298 it was marked down $279 and then BAM! 50% off of clearance. But that's not all. I had a coupon for 40% off of my entire purchase bringing this totally adorbs bag to $55.60!

Comment below and tell me your latest and greatest outlet haul!
xoxo

•Nancy-Lee

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients