Skip to main content

Points Party at Nordstrom Rack

Invited? Make sure you RSVP.
Did you receive an invite to +Nordstrom Rack's Points Party next weekend? What is a Points Party? It is a chance to earn up to 10 points per dollar. Attend Saturday between 8am and Noon, spend a minimum of $200 (before sales tax) and you will earn 10 points per dollar. Those 10pp$ will convert to 2000 points which earns you a $20 Nordstrom Note!

Remember, Kitten, there are all kinds of benefits that come with Fashion Rewards, including a minimum of $100 worth of
alternations, per year, for FREE!!! Don't let those opportunities pass you by. Hem those trousers, take in that jacket; Let Nordies help you achieve the perfect fit. Follow me on Instagram +FashionCHICsta to see fabulous fashion finds.... I'm headed to the designer shoe department, first!!

xoxo
•Nancy-Lee
 

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients