Skip to main content

Victoria's Secret : Black Friday Beauty Bag Haul

This was great timing. I needed new under thingies and Victoria's Secret was running their  Buy 1 Bra Get 1 for 50% Off. Since I am small chested, I have to order my bras online, the stores do not carry small cup sizes. Stop discriminating against the itty bitty titty comity, Victoria's Secret!! Joking aside, I got some beautiful bras and I also picked up 3 Lacie Hipsters for $33. Together these items pushed me over the threshold to gain their Black Friday Beauty Bag packed with:
Dark Orchid Seduction Eau de Parfum, sample
This warm fragrance is a signature blend of midnight orchid, crushed plum and oud wood.
•Top notes: Crème de cassis, blood orange, crushed plum, pineapple blossom, bergamot, yuzu zest
•Middle notes: Jasmine, red ginger orchid, dark red calla lilies, midnight orchid, muguet petals
•Dry-down notes: Smooth warm amber, oud wood, tonka beans, amber crystals, cashmere woods, creamy musk

Jasmine & Water Lily Amazing All Over Body Lotion, travel size.
This reminds me of l'occitane Green Tea. Delicious.
It delivers all-day hydration with a powerful blend of aloe, oat and grape seed extracts. Specifically designed to be light, fresh and sheer, so it will never compete with your favorite fine fragrance.

Shiny Kiss Flavoured LipGloss, Strawberry Fizz, full size.
This petal pink gloss is sheer sparkly. Retails for $9.00.
This gloss is safety-sealed. I have desided to not open and swatch this product so I can donate it to Princess Project.

Noir Tease Body Mist, travel size.
From the Sexy Little Things collection.
Show it off in this warm blend of black vanilla, frozen pear and blooming gardenia.
•Top notes: Mandarin, lychee, frozen pear, red delicious apple
•Middle notes: Sweet pea, jasmine, gardenia, freesia, magnolia
•Dry-down notes: Benzoin laos, vanilla, musk, praline, amber, sandalwood
This is a sexy fragrance, which I can see being perfect for night time but there is a little something that gives it this cheap smell. I think it is the Gardenia, which is my least favourite scent, making me overly sensitive to it's presence.

•$10 off a $50 Beauty purchase coupon.

It was all tucked inside this fabulous canvas pink bag with sequins embellishments, I have already taken this bag to the shops! I can tuck my water bottle in one of the exterior pockets and my phone and keys in another and my purchases in the center!
Well done, Victorias Secret, I love this bag and I'm more use out of it than any other VS freebie bag. The beach tote style makes it an easy go to that I look forward to using over and over as I BYOB everywhere I go!

How about you, Gorgeous, did you score this awesome Black Friday Freebie, too?
xoxo
•Nancy-Lee

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients