Skip to main content

Lipsi Cosmetics : Under Oath a Lipstick Review

"A full coverage lipstick that is as creamy as butter. This buttery lipstick is formulated with antioxidants to keep your lips fabulously soft, even after taking the lipstick off."

This is Lipsi Cosmetics best selling lipstick. It is a complex blend of rose pink, light brown and mauve which matches and enhances the natural lip color of every woman. I am pretty much a sucker for anything labeled Best Seller and I since love their Aphrodite Powder, I felt confident to purchase this sight unseen. Then I was reminded that one of my coworkers owns this lipstick so I was able to swatch it and instantly fell in love.

I was waiting for the right time to pouce - Black Ops was that time! While this lipstick was not promotionally priced, I bought it when I had earned free shipping and was able to use a Beauty Badge deepening my savings 15%.


I love the attention to detail!
The first thing that I noticed was the vessel is smaller then I was expecting. It is a compact container with a full size product. I like that - it means less waste. I remove the cap and swivel the base to discover Under Oath for myself. It is gorgeous. I can't wait to apply it, to see the texture, the colour and wearability. It goes on smoothly, evenly and without the need for excess product. While not matte it is not a shiny formula either. My lips feel extremely comfortable, this truly is a buttery product. The shade stays true and does not feather off of my lips, gum up or highlight dry lip skin. Since I tend to wear heavier eye makeup during the winter so this lipstick is going to be a perfect complement to those smokey eyes and faux lashes!


My skin and lip tone brings out more of the light brown than pink, which is fabulous because I do not have a shade like this in my collection. Which is also hard to believe because I have close to 70 lipsticks. Purchased from BeautyARMY.com for $16.00 I rate Under Oath 4.5 out of 5 stars. How about you, Gorgeous, have you used or are you currently using a Lipsi Cosmetics product?
xoxo
•Nancy-Lee 

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients