Skip to main content

Juicy haul of Black Friday Couture

It's old news that I made a HUGE Black Friday - Cyber Monday haul... There were 16 boxes in all. Here is my first purchase, from Juicy Couture, which I placed on Thanksgiving evening. They we're offering 40% off site wide so I pounced!


Foiled Skinny Jean
WAS $198.00 / NOW $69.99-40% = $41.99

Let us introduce you to the skinny that refuses to be ignored. Light-reflecting, applied metallic foil makes sure of that. Rhinestone and logo grommets.

The base of these Made in the USA jeans is black with pink foil on top. It feels a bit 'rubbery' but they feature the right mix of cotton, spandex and polyester making them very comfortable. While I was strongly influenced to purchase these because of my pink hair, the 80% savings didn't damper my decision making!




Starburst Glitter iPhone Case

WAS $28.00 /
NOW $14.99
- 40% = $8.99

Rock star. Rising star. Let 'em know you were born to shine with our glittery iPhone case with a star charm.


I have always had Juicy iPhone cases.... I like their silicone designs. My current case is discolouring where I hold it - I'm sure it is a mixture of dirt, sweat and makeup - and it is time for a replacement. This case was made for me. Blue, stars and glitter. √√√

Sadly, I dropped my iPhone 4S 3 days after Christmas and I will not be able to use this case as the 5S is a differed size.


Neon Relaxed Jacket
WAS $108.00 / NOW $54.99 - 40% = $32.99

Inspired by our original, but featuring the relaxed fit that's so right now. We are so into this soft and comfortable neon hoodie and we're pretty sure you will be, too. Slit pockets. Banded cuffs and waist.

In this picture, it is impossible to tell, but there are subtle specks of neon thread throughout the hoodie. I like the modern switch up from their classic velour sets. This hoodie is comfortably fitted without being tight, sits low on my hips and does not ride up when I lift my arms.

    Pink Nail Polish Set
    $28.00 - 40% = $16.80

    The royal treatment? We're all about the Juicy treatment and we have the pink nail polish set to prove it.


    These 3 bottles, Pink, Pink Hearts and Pink shimmer are 'fashion sized' which is the perfect size. The glass bottles feature a clear gem on top and are accompanied by a jar of gold studs. Stay tuned for swatches!


    In all I scored $362 worth of goods for $101 - a 72% savings!

    How did you do, Kitten?

    xoxo
    •Nancy-Lee

    Popular posts from this blog

    100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

    ***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

    Peanut Butter Cup Smores

    Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients