Skip to main content

experiMYNTing with LVX

How delicious. Mynt by LVX.



Stimulating and revitalizing, this cool mint is the perfect summer pastel. Mynt pays homage to the significant prevalence of green this season. Invigorating and powerful, this serene green will prevail as a top choice for the warm summer days that are ahead of us.


Created for a Summer fling, I found Mynt to be far more valuable a shade of green this Winter. I paired 2 coats of this divine cream with 3 coats of Trixie by Zoya. This combo lasted 2.5 days before small chips appeared. You know my addiction to LVX, a 5-Free vegan lacquer company whose small batch shades are inspired by runway trends. If you haven't made a purchase, you should: you will not be disappointed! Rating 4.5 out of 5 stars, Mynt is available on www.ShopLVX.com for $16.00.

Comment below and tell me which LVX shades you've experienced.
+1 this post to share the swatch with your circle.
xoxo
•Nancy-Lee

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients