I'm pretty sure I screamed when I found out we (BeautyARMY) were going to create a limited edition makeup line. Once I got to know Whip Hand, their story, their philosophy and their Made in Detroit values, I could not have been any happier to get to know our partner!
|Metal of Honor, Green Beret, Special Forces, Locked+Loaded.|
These loose pigment vials contain .10oz of powder. HIGHLY pigmented, you must start with an eyeshadow primer or they will not adhere for an extended wear, let along show you their true colour payoff. I am currently using Bare Minerals *original* Prime Time Eyelid Primer. (I purchased it a few years ago and recently found it, new in the box!) It is a felt covered doe foot pen with a crank bottom which is discontinued in this vessel but the product is still created.
So here are my best practices:
1) Apply eye primer
2) Unscrew the cap and shake your loose pigment into the lid.
3) With a FIRM brush, dip the bristles into the powder and gently stir a bit.
4) Tap off the excess powder, back into the lid.
5) Apply the loose pigment using a patting technique instead of rubbing. Pat your first coat to cover the primer then move to the other eye.
Once you have the primer covered, your second coat will become blendable so you can smooth the edges.
6) Repeat steps 3-5, gently building the colour on your lid.
7) Clean any fallout - the combination of a firm brush and the patting motion application will drastically limit your fallout. :)
8) Complete your liner/mascara and done!
These loose pigments are only available on www.BeautyArmy.com and retail for $14 each. I recommend picking up the limited edition tin, with all 4 full size shades for $42 - It works out to be a Buy 3 Get 1 FREE value!
Did you discover the Camo Collection as a BeautyARMY Member?
Have you selected these shades? Which one(s)?
Do you own any other Whip Hand products?
I reviewed and swatched Bait Lip Hit, which you can see here.