Skip to main content

An anti-stress Freeman facial.


I was introduced to Freeman Beauty by Lindsey Guest, BeautyARMY's Co-Founder and CEO. She explained that Freeman was a household name in Canada, premier skincare under the guise of a drugstore umbrella. The formulas are gentle, effective and offer a high value for your money.

Dead Sea Minerals and salts replenish and balance moisture while purging clogged pores. Lavender and Bergamot help achieve an aroma-therapeutic bliss to rinse away stress for smooth and radiant skin. Perfect for all skin types.

This is an easy to apply, quick to wear, fast to remove product. I squeeze some of the Anti-Stress mask onto my finger tips, rub my right and left hands together to warm and distribute the product and apply using small circular motions. One thing I like about this mask, it does not dry rock hard leaving you feeling like you're getting a cement facial. Your skin stays comfortable the whole time.


I apply this crazy blue mask before get in the shower. I like to use it on my upper body not just my face: neck, shoulders and chest. I wait about 10 minutes, get in the shower and rinse it off. My skin simply glows, my complexion is even and this twice weekly treatment does not burn or irritate my acne.



Purchased from CVS, the Anti-Stress mask was only $3.99! This is a great pick-me-up for all skin types and I recommend everyone try it out. I rate this mask, made with dead sea minerals, 4.5 out of 5 stars. I would repurchase this product and I plan on trying more products from this brand.

How about you, Beautiful, have you tired a Freeman Beauty product?
Did you choose the psssst! Dry Shampoo from BeautyARMY?

xoxo
•Nancy-Lee

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients