Skip to main content

Celebrating my Birthday with Deborah Lippmann!

Happy Birthday to me!!
Did you see my Instagram post?
This shade from Deborah Lippmann, Candy Shop,
matches my brand new Kate Spade bag!
A little Birthday gift to myself!

2 coats of Candy Shop.



I purchased this shade several months ago while I was on a big nail polish run at Nordstrom. I also grabbed the Run the World (girls) collection as well as Ray of Light, however, I have not Candy Shop until now. I have to be honest, it was solely due to not wanting to 'deal' with removing the glitter but after I put the first coat on then the second, it doesn't matter how long it will take for me to remove it.... it is AMAZING!!! I keep looking at my nails because they make me happy! Similar to the way you stare at a new piece of jewelry.

I found the best application is to apply in 3 strokes; Center, right and left. I discovered that this method allowed the glitter to organically lay on my nails. It is divine. The most perfect pink base for a birthday girl and just the right amount of small and medium glitter, as if my nails caught confetti. I admit, it is hella expensive at $18 per bottle. I have found that Deborah Lippmann polishes tend to thin/chip after 24 hours and while I see the tips thinning with Candy Shop, it has been 2.5 days and there are no noticeable chips. You really can't see the base shade wearing 'off' and I did not use a top coat and it is still shiny. I rate this 3-free formula 4.5 stars.
xoxo
•Nancy-Lee
 

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients