Skip to main content

An Anthropologie and Banana Republic haul.

Silver Tamtam Peep-Toes by Seychelles
I always look forward to my 15% off birthday coupon from Anthropologie. While I generally use it on a cart full of clearance merchandise or an awesome something something for my house, I couldn't really find anything to buy after my gluttonous Black Friday haul. But at the 11th hour I came across the Tamtam Peep-Toes by Seychelles. In Silver, they have a dusty, jaded mint heel with an upper that is more silvery bronze than pure silver. The photo above is a perfect representation. Retailing for $100, I applied my 15% off coupon bringing these bad boys to $85. Thanks, Mom! The Tamtam Peep-Toes are lightweight and perfect to transition from Winter to Spring and will be BFFs will jeans and skirts alike.

Then there was the matter of that $100 GAP giftcard I was telling you about HERE. I haven't been too inspired by GAP clothes lately so I've been hanging on to it, knowing my time would come to pounce and boy did it ever!





in rose gold

Since you can redeem GAP giftcards across their sister sites, I had no trouble spending it on BananaRepublic.com. This is the Ninah Pump in Pearl Pink (rose gold), a super hot shade right now. I made the decision to treat myself to these awesome heels because I could go stack happy with discount codes. A weekend promotion of 25% off full priced merchandise brought the $128 Ninah Pump to $96 and an additional website promotion of 40% off your cart deepened my savings to an out of pocket cost of $56.60. I believe this to be an easier heel for long wear since is has a fairly shallow 3.5" lift. They fit true to size and I plan on pairing them with jeans.


Back story: I have a tattoo on my right wrist, so I rarely wear jewelry because I do not want it concealed. Still having a fair amount of credit available on my giftcard, I perused the Accessories pages and came across the Neo Floral Stretch Bracelet in Mint. Encouraged by the vivid hues and the 5 star review, I took a chance and grabbed this too. Well worth $49.50, the 25% promo brought it to $37.12 while the 40% cart savings brought my final out of pocket expense to $22.27. This bracelet is DIVINE. The resin and epoxy beads are high quality, it is bold (chunky but not clumsy) light weight and comfortable to put on, wear and remove. It's a rarity that stuff arrives from an online purchase and looks even better than the supplied images. The Neo Floral Stretch Bracelet is an attention grabber for sure.

$177.50 in goods for $78.87, that's a 55% savings! Not to mention I scored free shipping, too. I have $13 left on my giftcard + $10 GAP Rewards and coupons are available all the time.... I can't wait to spend the balance!  Hurry up Summer! Did you score during this sale? Make sure you're following me on Instagram - this is where I share all of the sales and discount codes that I come across for fashion and beauty.
xoxo

•Nancy-Lee

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients