Skip to main content

A Cheeky Victoria's Secret Haul.

I was semi tempted to make a Victoria's Secret purchase this morning when my email alerted me to a bonus Secret Reward card but I held off. Then LikeACoupon shared a code and suggestions to score $10 off a bra and a free panty so I pounced! I'm awaiting $75.50 in treasures for only $34.49. Holla!!


Rose Lace Plunge Bra

This bra was the suggested purchase. From the Pink collection it retails for $24.50 and the $10 off promo brought it down to $14.50.

Featuring a deep plunge and pretty allover lace. Softly lined for no-show coverage.


I chose Seafoam, pictured, it's super pretty.










Lace-waist Cheeky Panty


This sexy little number retails for $10.50 and was free with the above promo.


Silky-soft and stretchy cotton makes this cheeky naturally comfy, while a little lace makes every day sexy.








Slim Baseball Tee
Need I explain?!! This is one team I am proud to represent! On sale from $39.50 to $19.99.

A sporty classic gets a feminine update with a slim fit and long, contrast sleeves.


Plus, I scored a bonus Secret Reward Card. Now I have at least $20 to get me into trouble. Did you grab this deal? Do you have Secret Reward Card(s) burning a hole in your pocket? Do you have your eye on something? I don't - I'm looking forward to the Summer lingerie collection!
xoxo

•Nancy-Lee

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients