Skip to main content

A Victoria's Secret and GAP Spring Fashion Haul

It's true. I was able to get 2 pairs of Legging Jeans, one in neon pink cord and the other in pale salmon pink cord, for free. My boyfriend purchased a $100 giftcard to +Gap  as one of my Christmas presents and as a bonus he received a $15 giftcard. Of course as the excellent boyfriend that he is, he gave that to me too! 


On the last day it was valid, I ran down to the Los Gatos location to poke around and find something to buy. I was NOT wasting $15! As it turned out, the clearance merchandise happened to be an additional 50% off that weekend and I happen to find 2 pair of Legging Jeans, originally retailing for $59.95, on clearance for $12.97. The 50% savings brought the cost of each pair to $6.49 and FREE after I redeemed the $15 bonus giftcard!



You already know that I love to stack coupons at CVS.. Well, I can play that game at +Victoria's Secret , too! I purchased one of these hoodies in January and am in love with it - so I grabbed this one: Angels Have More Fun. At check out I used the $10 off $50 purchase from the survey found at the bottom of most VS receipts, $10 Angel's Birthday Reward and I had a free panty coupon!


Best part? They match!
xoxo

•Nancy-Lee

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients