Skip to main content

People Magazine VIP Experience.


Love me some Klout Perks. This one, brought to you by People Magazine, is the People VIP kit.

My perks allows me to enjoy 3 months of PEOPLE magazine with full digital access and a deluxe gift box with 5 Editor's Picks:
•Rembrandt Intense Stain dissolving strips.
•Jamberry Nails ombre nailpolish stickers.
•Animal Print Scarf.
•Designer Note Cards, set of 5.
•Washi Tape trio.

•Blue Bangle. Oh so Kate Spade!

Want your own V.I.P. subscription?



Click here and for just $3.79 an issue you will receive all of this:
  • 3 deluxe gift boxes filled with at least 5 must-have, full-size products hand-selected by PEOPLE editors and delivered to you throughout the year.
  • 6-month gift subscription in print and digital for anyone you wish.
  • The PEOPLE print & digital magazine on your computer, smartphone, and tablet with bonus photos & videos.
  • Unlimited access to our premium smartphone apps, including CelebFood and CelebWatch.
  • Access to PEOPLE Premium, the subscriber-only section on PEOPLE.com
    with exclusive stories, giveaways, perks — and more.
Did you receive this Klout Perk or are you a People Magazine VIP subscriber?
You can update your current subscription or start a new one by clicking the link above, Kitten.
xoxo

•Nancy-Lee

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients