Skip to main content

Guarded Jewel a Vegan Lakur by Londontown


While this was not my first experience with Lakur by Londontown, (swatches of
Purple Reign are on my Instagram) it also wasn't the same outcome. I make mention of this because had it been my first, at $22 a bottle, it would have been my last.

Guarded Jewel:
Protected in the Tower of London, the crown jewels are an essence of British culture that merits guarding.


This Lakur went on thicker then it's sister shades. I applied base coat, 2 coats of Guarded Jewel. I thought it would be a good idea to accent my ring finger with glitter so I chose a Stila shade which was too pink/purple and even 3 coats didn't conceal Guarded Jewel. *sad face* Now... why am I disappointed? My index finger microchipped in 4 hours, my ring finger started to edge off and the thickness didn't allow the Lakur to properly cure so all of my nails smudged.

Because I had a much better experience with Purple Reign, I will not write this vegan,
gluten and cruelty-free. 5-free line 'off' and I am interested in trying additional shades. So you can compare, I rate Purple Reign 4 stars and Guarded Jewel 2.5. I'll see if a few drops of acetone thins the formula so I can salvage it, otherwise it's not going to get used much.

Have you tried Lakur from LondonTown?
Tell me in the comments which shade(s)?
xoxo
•Nancy-Lee

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients