Skip to main content

Saving 90% on Essie, Nivea and Yes To at CVS

All of this for $5.56. This haul happened because I earned so many ExtraBucks form my last shopping trip + I had high value coupons to deepen the discounting. Danny and I each have our own ExtraCare care cards, here is his purchase:

The 2 pack of Dove Men soap ($4.49) was on sale for $3.00. He purchased 5 packs to bring his cart to $15. He started the savings with a $5 off $15 CVS eCoupon then redeemed a $2 off bar soap CVS coupon, $2.50 ExtraBucks from last weeks toothpaste purchase and $5.00 in Beauty Rewards. Danny's out of pocket: 50¢. That's right 5 packs of Dove soap - 10 bars total - for a total of 50¢. And since he spent $15 in Dove during their promo, he earned $3 ExtraBucks!!

I purchase Nivea Men moisturizer $10.49, Nivea Men Shave Cream $4.79, Essie $8.50 and Yes To Carrots Eye Makeup Remover pads, $8.29.
There is a $5 ExtraBucks Reward if you buy 2 Nivea Men products!

I had 2 high value Nivea Men coupons: $2.99 off shave cream and $3 off Face Care. Plus I redeemed a $3 off $5 Yes To Carrots coupon and stacked a 25% off CVS coupon to save another $5.52 on the transaction, as everything I purchased was full price. Lastly I had $10 in Beauty Rewards and $2.50 ExtraBucks from
last week's toothpaste purchase. All this saving brought my out of pocket expense to $5.06 for $32.07 in product. This transaction also bumped me up to earn another $5 Beauty Rewards!

All in all, we spent $5.56 for $53.52 and earned a combined $13 in ExtraBucks and Beauty Rewards for our next trip!! Do you use coupons, Kitten? If you have any questions about how I stacked the coupons, leave me a comment below!
xoxo

•Nancy-Lee

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients