Skip to main content

Freeman Beauty Chocolate and Strawberry mask

I received a packette of Chocolate & Strawberry mask in my Freeman Beauty Mystery Bag and it is amazing. This light brown clay based mask has a creamy scent of milk chocolate and strawberries. You need only a small dollop, I rib my fingers together to warm the mask for easier application. Focusing on my t-zone, it dries quickly and removes cleanly. My skin looks amazing after this mask. While I'm not noticing it clearing up any acne, it does not cause any additional blemishes, which is always a bonus! (I prefer to spot treat acne, why treat area where I do not have blemishes?) I like that my skin feels clean but not stripped. I will absolutely replenish this mask, plus you cant beat the prices: $1.99 for the try me packette and $3.99 for the full size tube. I was able to use the packette 4 times. I rate this little little chocolate wonder a solid 4 stars.

Have you tried this or other Freeman Beauty masks? Tell me below which one(s) and your thoughts.
xoxo
•Nancy-Lee

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients