Skip to main content

CosmoprofLV 2013 Press Haul

I just want to take a moment to share some swag I received at CosmoprofLV.
These were products given to me in exchange for a review, so I am not going to go in depth about my experience, in this post. I want you to meet some new and totally awesome Brands!

It all started here. If you were following my Instagram account, your would have seen the awesome Amika travel products I can't wait to purchase, like that mini blow dryer!! They treated me to a small black BYOB with a sample of their awesome hair mask & oil treatment.


This is my newest hair obsession. Saphira Hair Mineral Mud Mask should be called Miracle Mineral Mud Mask. In 1 easy use all the damage from double bleaching my hair the past few months has been repaired. I was able to get 2 uses per packette, so this will give me 4 treatments. I will put the styling cream to good use while wearing my Hunny Bun.


Argan Oil is a hot item right now. I feel like it is the buzzword in the beauty industry. Amir brings moisturizers for the body, enriched with Argan Oil. Stay tuned for: A Touch Of Tan with acai, argan and a touch of sunless tanning. Original Argan Oil Moistutuzer (which has a lovely tropical scent thanks to coconut oil) and the newest to their collection: Essentials, while this lotion is a bit thicker than the Original, it is a lighter weight moisturizer. I also detect a bit more citrus in this product as it contains tea tree oil. I will note, this collection is NOT paraben free.


Bio Creative Labs, more commonly known as BCL introduced me to SPA, An Organic Experience. This collection of professional sugar scrubs and massage creams will be found at your favourite spas and nail salons. Available in 3 scents, Lemongrass + Green Tea, Mandarin + Mango and Lavender. Enriched with Moroccan Argan Oil, this collection IS paraben free with certified organic ingredients.


Oh yes. Meet ChromeGirl.
A 4-free, vegan nailpolish collection with AHMAYZING shades and even more amazing colour payoff. See my first set of swatches, featuring Schmexy and Party Star, here.
Stay tuned for more swatches and a giveaway!


I was invited to an awesome blogger meetup with the Founder of Art of Beauty, Zoya Reyzis. Check out my instagram for a sweet picture of her giggling!! The meetup was beautiful, she is a lover of philosophy and yoga! My kind of woman! And we were presented an awesome swag bag with the Cashmere collection and 2 additions, featured below:

Blair, a cool blackened red with subtle hints of purple and smooth metallic shimmer and
Cassi, a light warm peachy-pink with coral tones and sparkling white gold shimmer.
Stay tuned, Kitten, I will be giving away the Cashmere set soon!



Truthfully, I was waiting for another booth to free up so I could speak with the business owner when I happened to wander past Sen7. I saw a display of these intriguing little shiny eggs and had to know more. It turns out, this is a refillable fragrance atomizer. Perfect for travel or just keeping your favourite perfume or cologne with you for a touch up. It is quite ingenious too! This little vessel will hold 70 spray of your favourite fragrance.
I'll show you how, in my review.


Sen7 isn't the cool tool this brand reps. You seen my Beauty Rest'ore review from MaskerAide get ready to hear about Weather Warrior! with Aloe, Green Tea, Witch Hazel and Argan Oil to help soothe, calm and heal skin. Frais is a vegan hand sanitizer. The elegant Les Huit mélange of eight natural Australian-blended essential oils conjures uplifting thoughts and leaves hands pleasantly moisturized, while 66% high grade eco-friendly sugarcane alcohol kills 99.9% of germs on contact. The towelette can be used to remove makeup, as well. Lastly, this marketing pack contained (2) Tan Towel Plus, this
towelette is concentrated with a self-tan formula and enhancing additive, eurythrylose. This provides a self-tanning towelette for a deeper darker tan.


See my Beauty Rest'ore review, here.


This was the first time that I have heard of Palladio cosmetics. While wandering the halls of CosmoprofLV, Alyson and myself can across their booth. With the cosmetics front and center, we were drawn to the baked eyeshadows like two fiends needing a fix. The colours were gorgeous. The products were pigmented, long lasting and worked well together. They treated us to a pack of Rice Paper and I can't wait to use these. As an oily skin, I use blotting paper nearly every day.


I wasn't even planning on stopping by Rainbow Beauty but I paused giving the vendor the perfect opportunity to start talking to me and I am so glad he did. Everyone knows that I am a skincare junkie and I really love facial masks. This Honey moisturizing mask relies on the enzymes and sugar contained in honey to create soft and moisturized skin. But it wasn't the only treasure I discovered that day. I was treated to an Eyelash Adhesive by Callas. What makes this adhesive different? Unlike Duo, it does not contain latex.


Now this was fun. It was sampling on steroids. For a *suggested* donation of $10 to City Of Hope, you could choose 7 items from about 20 to fill your Beautique box. I only had $20's (!) so I asked if I could fill 2 and they said yes so here are my 2 awesome boxes! The top box contains  Rusk Dry Shampoo, this 2oz vessel is from the deep shine color care collection. Exfoliating Wash Cloth for the body, Amika 2oz Nourishing Mask, Skin & CO daytime Truffle Serum a brightening and moisturizing treatment. One 'n Only offered a 3.4oz Argan Oil treatment for hair. ORLY full size French Manicure Duo Kit and lastly, Eleece Illuminating and hydrating face mask in Rose.




This Beautique Box left Las Vegas stuffed with antoher Amika Nourishing Mask, there is a reason I chose 2 of these! They are really nice. This is a lightweight mask that packs a deep moisturizing punch! From France, Coiffance hair Elixir, a lightweight shine serum which controls frizz. It smells divine! My third selection was the paraben free argan, macadamia and monoli oil enriched shampoo by Bain de Terre. Another new to me Brand is Balanced Guru's Ageless Serum. This firming serum is sold in a 1oz vessel with a dropper top for $85 - this is 1/2 the size, retailing for $42.50! HOLY COW! haha! I can't wait to start using this, I love to moisturize with oils. I was in need of a Hand Cream and this one by Royal Apothic was put to immediate use. Yes, I selected another ORLY full size French Manicure Duo Kit - this one to give away!! And I chose a second Exfoliating Wash Cloth for my boyfriend. Even if he doesn't admit it, he'll appreciate it!


Touch of Sol offered a sample of Feel Like Honey Moon Skin Base for my review. This is a 2-in-1 moisturizer and makeup primer.Honey and gold keep skin moist and radiant. This product initially applies sticky but it melts in to the skin.


Lastly, came Color Secrets. I can not WAIT to swatch these 2 shades. Alyson and myself were offered 2 bottles of our choice and a set of Nail Art. I selected Miss Congeniality a bright pink base with small and medium flecked glitter and What happens in Vegas which, let's face it, was too funny of a name to pass up. And the fact it is a clear gel base with small purple and blue glitter didn't hurt, either!

This was not my only haul, I have another to share from a Polish Ninja meetup at the Tropicana! Have you heard of any of these Brands, Kitten?
Have you used any of these products or others from these Brands?

What was your experience?
xoxo

•Nancy-Lee

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients