Skip to main content

Lips to Tips : A YSL Manicure set

The day before Franci and I were going to attend the Nordstrom Trend Show, their Spring Beauty catalogue arrived at my home. Flipping through the pages I came across a rare YSL Gift with Purchase: Spend $90 on nail or lip products and receive a limited edition mani / pedi set. I found the timing impeccable as I am in the market for new mani tools and was hoping I could find a set I could travel with or at least toss in my bag.


The gift with purchase is constructed like a patent leather cigarette-case. The thin design features gold tone hardware and YSL punctured into the vinyl and thinly top stitched for texture. Press the button and unlock the case to reveal a red satin interior with a stitched Yves Saint Laurent label and 4 gold tone tools:
•Small nail clipper
•Cuticle scissors
•Orange stick
•Emery board

I plan on customizing this set a bit for my personal use;
I will replace the scissors with a pair of cuticle / nail nippers from Tweezerman and I will replace the emery board with a petite glass file. ;)


I was planning to purchase a new Rouge Volupté Shine lipstick even though I wasn't sure which shade I wanted ahead of time. I just knew I wanted to treat myself to more of this formula and I was very excited to have the option to enjoy 3 so I could score both the manicure set and a Note. One thing different about shopping the trend shows is the ability to earn a $20 Nordstrom Note with only a $100 in accumulated beauty purchases. Traditionally you have to earn 2000 points which can take $667 - $2000. Were you able to score this awesome set, too? What did you purchase to qualify?
xoxo
•Nancy-Lee


Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients