Skip to main content

A mini Ciate Cupcake Queen.


How awesome is this set?! From Ciaté, this advent box features 17 known shades of polish, 4 pearl toppers, 1 funnel and 3 mystery shades, exclusive to the Mini Mani Month set. A Nordstrom exclusive, this set was available for a VERY limited time, containing $168 in product, it sold for less than the cost of 4 full size Paint Pots, only $58.

The Mini Mani Set is gorgeously packaged with:
- 17 of Ciaté's bestselling mini Paint Pots.
- 4 mini Caviar blends.
- 3 exclusive Paint Pot glitter shades.


First up: Cupcake Queen, a loveable pink shade with a very subtle blue shimmer.


This picture does not do this shade justice. It is amazing. A bright pink to wake up your spring soul that is delicately kisses with a blue luster which provides depth, not distraction. I skipped the base coat and went straight for 2 coats of Cupcake Queen. They went on smoothly and evenly without streaking. The polish dried to a shiny, beautiful finish and I added Butter London Hardware top coat for added protection against chipping or fading.



 
This is my first experience with Ciaté and I am grateful, thanks to this amazing set, it will not be my last. Stay tuned, Kitten, I will have window #2 posted in a few days!!
Have you experienced Ciaté paint pots? Which shade(s) have you used?
I rate this Cupcake Queen 4.5 out of 5 stars. It lasted 2.5 days before it chipped and the shade is amaze! What you see in the bottle is exactly what you will see on your nails.

xoxo
•Nancy-Lee


Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients