Skip to main content

Fit Skin for Life with Mama Mio. A skincare haul.



I am a sucker for deals. One morning @MamaMio tweets, 'Spend $45 and you will receive a full size, Clean Slate Cleanser, for Free.' You know me, I'm all over free and this free was worth $32.00!

I quickly look through the Mama Mio site on the hunt for something exactly $45 or as close to it as possible.... And fate stepped. I was in the market for a neck firming product and low and behold I discover Nexercise, a firming neck and jawline concentrate for $45!



Nexercise tackles one of the first places that show aging – your neck and jawline. This mega-moisturizing, collagen-boosting formula plumps, lifts, smoothes and tightens the neck area. Light-as-air, sink-in-quick concentrate packed with peptide and antioxidant technology, amino acids, collagen boosters and powerful moisturizers and humectants to leave your neck feeling smoother and firmer.

Nexercise is more than a topical fix-all treatment: there is a little book of a couple easy exercises I need to preform which will strengthen the muscles around my jawline.

I test one full pump and divide it between the backs of my hands. Starting with the right, instantly I love how it feels. With a familiar citrus scent, it is thick and very creamy. I'm a little nervous that it will stay too emollient for my oily skin and cause breakouts but by the time I finish rubbing it into my left hand the right one is completely dry. Nexercise melted in without any greasy residue. I can't believe how awesome my hands look! My skin is uniform in tone, very youthful and bright and super soft.

Clean Slate provides superb deep cleansing in a sulphate-free formula which leaves your face feeling fresh, balanced and happy – never tight! They use Eco-certified cleansers set in organic Aloe leaf juice, pre+probiotics, firming proteins and moisturizing omegas to gently remove makeup and impurities without over-drying, unbalancing or irritating skin.

Similar to Nexercise, MamaMio recommends the addition of 2 'yoga' moves to release stress and tighten your facial muscles: In the morning preform The Scream and in the evening, The Lioness. Personally, I don't buy into 'yoga for the face' and I am a certified yoga instructor. I believe in breathing techniques that release stresses through natural over-oxygenation of the skin.

Clean Slate smells amazing. It's an herbal scent, very natural and clean. I am happy to find more sulfate-free options for my skincare. My skin has been very happy with healthier skincare and I think this will be a nice addition to my Clarisonic!



Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients