Skip to main content

Celebrating the Festival of Colour with a Stila Cosmetics haul



I am the first to admit, I am not a huge makeup girl. I don't usually go gaga over cosmetics but I have really been into brights lately. I can't seem to get enough pinks, purples, oranges, blues and greens so when I received an email from Stila announcing a few new products, I found myself instantly smitten.


I went for the Stay All Day Liquid Eye Liner in head-turning limited edition turquoise. The felt tip applicator allows for easy, precise application. This liner has a matte finish and marks cleanly and completely without skipping. I plan to wear this thickly applied on a naked eye with lots of mascara and peach lips! If you're not comfortable wearing this alone, pair it with a flesh-toned matte shadow. Retailing for $20.00 this liner does not like reapplication after it has set, so it is best to create your look and be done.


Smudge Stick Eye Liner is highly pigmented and truly waterproof. This liner glides on effortlessly to deliver intense, vibrant color. I have several different shades of this formula and LOVE them all! You can create thin or thick lines and they are smudgeable for about 30 seconds and then they set until removed. I purchased Silverdollar (a discontinued Holiday shade, it was still available on the sale page at press time). This $20 automatic pencil liner is marked down to $8.00 and I selected it not only because it was awesome but I needed a few more dollars to get free shipping and since shipping was the cost of this liner... duh! Of course I am going to pay for another product and not shipping and handling!


Back to my orange addiction.
Countess Colour Pigments are breathtaking, one-of-a-kind piece of art, created with vibrant pigments and handmade using a proprietary pressing and baking process. I decide on Lyric for Spring and while I wish I chose Finale, I am very happy with my decision. This pan features rose pink, fuchsia and orange inside the mod bright plastic compact. I love the compact - it's so European, so swatch! Speaking of swatch... Going to swatch this pan for tomorrow, so stay tuned! Sells for $22.00.

So here's the breakdown:
$20 for liner
 $8  for liner
$22 for shadow
$15 makeup remover wipes
= $65 - 20% eCoupon = $52.00 OOP
I had to spend $50 after all discounts to qualify for free shipping so I needed Silverdollar to push me over that threshold! 

What was your last Stila purchase?
I have been wearing the line since 1994!

xoxo
•Nancy-Lee


Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients