Skip to main content

pur-lisse : pur-eye adore Review

I was introduced to pur~lisse through BeautyARMY. Although I didn't have the opportunity to select pur~lisse for one of my Kits, I knew from reading reviews that people loved the products. So when I came across a full size, brand new in the box, pur~eye adore at TJ Maxx, I pounced.

This cream/gel formula is very light weight and soothing. It absorbs quickly and leaves my delicate eye skin very comfortable. Because pur~eye adore absorbs without trace residue on the surface, it has never warmed and moving into my eyes nor has it cause additional acne or acne irritation. I have had my fair share of eye creams clogging pores and causing breakouts.



"Active ingredients like soy protein and French marine plants bring 4X the power against aging in this intensive eye serum. Our breakthrough Peptide Eye Complex and exclusive peptide complex, Lotus Lupine 5, have been clinically proven to work together against wrinkles, dark circles and puffiness, while hydrating and lifting the delicate eye area."

I used roughly a half a pump both day and night and apply using a tapping method. I never rub my eyes. There is hardly an downtime, as I said before, it absorbs quickly. The pump is a vacuum style so I was able to get almost all of the product out. I did have to remove the pump and use a q-Tip to access the rest, which was 4 more days worth. Retailing for $65, I grabbed this at TJ's for only $14.99. With .50 pz of product, I rate pur~eye adore 4.5 out of 5 stars. I love this eye cream and I highly recommend it, especially to anyone with oily eyelids.

Did you choose any of the pur~lisse products from Beauty Army?
Which one(s) and what is your impression?
xoxo
•Nancy-Lee


 

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients