Skip to main content

TJ Maxx: A 71% off Beauty Haul

That's right, 71% off retail! I scored $96.24 in full size skincare for only $27.97 from TJ Maxx!  Not looking for anything in particular, I was wandering through the hair, skin and body care areas and low and behold I found a bunch of high end skincare!

I bought 3 fabulous items that I had experienced through sampling:
Cosmedicine - Medi-morphosis
Retails: $24.99 paid $7.99
Sampled through Beauty.com
COMODYNES - Makeup remover wipes Retails: $6.25 paid $4.99
Sampled other items from brand.
pur~lisse - pur~eye adore
Retails $65.00 paid $14.99
Sampled through BeautyARMY.com

I have already stated using the scrub and the eye serum and I love them both. This was a fabulous haul, I know I got very lucky with not only these brands but the fact the products weren't tested by other customers.  As soon as it is time I will post their individual reviews here and on my Skincare Reviews Pinterest board.

Have you made a TJ Maxx haul?
What did you score?
Have you tried or do you use any of these Brands?
xoxo
•Nancy-Lee

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients