Skip to main content

Kate Spade: Supercalifragilipstick! Fuchsia Fete


I wasn't out to purchase this lipstick, I needed to spend $150 to meet Tim Gunn and the necklace that I selected was only $128.  I feel like this lippy found me.

Named Fuchsia Fete, the unscented formula is housed in a goldtone vessel which locks closed.  Simply press the base of the lippy till it makes a light clicking noise and releases the tube.  A gentle pull reveals Pucker Up! on the casing and a lovely shade of pink.  With moderate coverage, this shade of pink would work well on multiple skin tones and is perfect for Spring and Summer!



This is a super moisturizing lipstick. Never goopy, it stays colour true and does not feather off of my lips.  I'm a 3-swiper. Once to the right, once to the left and back to the right. I rarely wear liner and I am not, in the picture to the right.



I rate this $24 gem a coveted 5 out of 5 stars.
I love everything from the chic case to the texture of the product.
 
How about you, Gorgeous?
Do you have a Supercalifragilipstick?
Which shade?

xoxo
•Nancy-Lee

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients