Skip to main content

Butter London's LOLLY, pops!

Good morning , Kittens!
To celebrate Butter London's appearance on HauteLook this morning, I present Lolly Brights!

I am still girl crushing about my encounter at +Nordstrom  +Westfield Valley Fair  yesterday! Franci and I went specifically to see +Katie Jane Hughes  - we ran to see her before the fashion show ended and the masses ascended the beauty department - we wanted to check out anything new and of course, get our pictures taken together. After big hugs, she showed us the new line, Lolly Brights and told us about their amazing GWP and Bonus Gift.  

From beach to boardwalk, these fun flirty shades celebrate the best of summer. With bright pops of colour, the Lolly Brights collection is sheer enough for everyday and buildable for long hot nights.


How delicious is Lolly? A vibrant strawberry pink with golden micro shimmer. This is going to be my go-to Spring and Summer shade, it is simply divine and makes my heart race every time I catch a glimpse of my nails. It was a dream to apply: It leveled immediately and only required 2 quick-drying coats for full opacity. I told Franci it looks like an expensive gift wrap. This is a must have! Buy Lolly before it sells out! xoxo •Nancy-Lee

Make sure you click through to Franci's blog, HERE.
She is swatching Chuffed.

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients