Skip to main content

A Studio Gear Smokey Eye

 
Did you see my Studio Gear Holiday smokey eye?



This was such a simple palette to use. There are easy to follow instructions, you build the depth of the shades taking away the fear factor by giving you control of how smokey you want to go. The 4 shades of eyeshadow and 1 blush which will work will all skin tones and the $40 price tag for 5 products is a great value.





It's a little start with this, add this, finish with this and pull it together with these, easy! This palette does not come with nor does it hold applicators. The magnetic closer holds tight so I wouldn't fear tossing it in my makeup bag for any touch-ups or day to play intensity. The cardboard palette will make depotting simple, too.


These pictures are from the first time I used this palette.
I said it was easy peasy!
They are stills from after my YouTube video which you can watch here.


Have you used Studio Gear Cosmetics?
Leave me a comment and let me know which item(s).

xoxo

•Nancy-Lee
 

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients