Skip to main content

You're Flirty for a First Timer, said Essie.

Fresh. Fun. Fabulous. Try something totally unexpected like this adorable newbie green nail lacquer and you'll want to do it again and again.

How awesome is this minty green? It's just screaming to be paired with a pair of navy sailor pants and a white shirt with a pop of yellow from your choice in shoe.

The second I saw this in CVS, I had to have it. I haven't purchased Essie in a few months so this was a nice treat and  fun switch up. And I didn't purchase it alone: Come Here! came with us.

I started with Nail Foundation and added 2 coats of First Timer, with 2 minutes between coat 1 and 2. The finish is creamy and even without streaking and completely opaque. it dried quickly and evenly and I topped it with Hardware ensuring a shiny, protective top seal.

First Timer wore well for a 3-Free polish. It lasted 2.5 days before it showed a small chip. This is a gorgeous shade and I am glad that I was able to add it to my collection. Have you purchased First Timer? I rate this nail colour, from the 2013 Resort collection 4.5 out of 5 stars.
xoxo
•Nancy-Lee
 

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients