Skip to main content

OPI : I Don’t Give a Rotterdam! Swatch and Review



You know when you find a new nail polish and it's so awesome you want to reapply it as soon as it's time for a change? That's I Don’t Give a Rotterdam! A sassy steal-blue shimmer from OPI's Holland collection.


I knew at the first stroke that I was in love. This is the perfect mix of gray and blue with the exact amount of gold shimmer for interest and attention. This is exactly what my Winter wardrobe was looking for, especially when I pair it with my favourite jeans and a charcoal cashmere sweater.


I started and finished with 1 coat each of the usual suspects: Butter LONDON Nail Foundation base coat and Hardware a quick-dry high-sine top coat. In between, I applied 2 coats of I Don’t Give a Rotterdam. They applied evenly without streaking and dried to a smooth finish.

This is a mini-bottle, originally from the Dutch Treats collection, has a value of $2.75 and I purchased it as part of an OPI haul, which you can see here.


With it's easy application and gorgeous colour, I rate I Don’t Give a Rotterdam! a coveted 5 out of 5 stars. This shade lasted 3.5 days before it chipped!


Have you traveled to Holland through OPI?

Which shade(s) do you own?
xoxo
•Nancy-Lee

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients