Skip to main content

Deborah Lippmann : Private Dancer Review and Swatches


Private Dancer is a gilded ultraviolet that actually flips or changes color when seen from different angles. It's a cool, completely unique look that almost appears as though you dipped your fingertips in liquid metal.

This is a brilliant shade of purple when you are looking straight at my nails but a tiny tilt and it revels it's secret - a mystical irridescense of copper. Look yet again and you're pretty sure it is burgundy. What ever the true identity, this polish is hot! And the ever-guessing hues make it an instant playful classic.

I started off as I always do, shaping my nails with my Diamancel #2 nail file. I like to keep them short so I can easily type and text. I prime with one coat of Nail Foundation by Butter LONDON, apply two coats of Private Dancer and finish with one coat of Hardware by Butter LONDON.



I like the shape of the handle and I find the brush grabs the right amount of product, I have to wipe off one side only and have not had to dip the brush until the next nail. This shade and formula blended evenly without streaks.

Are you familiar with Deborah Lippmann and her music inspired collections? Retailing for $18 this cruelty free collection of polishes does not contain toluene, formaldehyde or dbp, (a.k.a. 3-free) nor do they contain camphor. I rate this shade and formula 4.5 out of 5 stars. I look forward to wearing this multiple times over the Fall and Winter season.

xoxo
•Nancy-Lee

Private Dancer was part of a monthly beauty subscription box that I paid for.

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients