Skip to main content

Drenched in Illamasqua - A Lipstick Review

This is the first product that I have purchased from Illamasqua, a UK based cosmetic company offering 'makeup for your alter-ego'. Created in 2008 and designed with nighttime in mind, Illamasqua provides a vast colour range without sacrificing professional quality.

Described as a pink berry red with a matte finish, Drech will undoubtedly make a statement. Opaque and highly pigmented, I find the formula to be incredibility creamy and surprisingly smooth. It stays put without deep staining, eliminating the need for multiple applications. 

Purchased from Sephora for $22, a median price point for designer makeup, Illamasqua provides products that are free from animal testing, which is important to me. Drench is  a shade I will rock during the day as well as night and I rate this lipstick 4.5 out of 5 stars. I love the coverage, the application is smooth and non-drying. The formula is creamy and lightweight, colour-true and non-feathering. I'm looking forward to trying other shades.

How about you, Gorgeous, 
have you made an Illamasqua product your own?
Which one(s)?
xoxo
•Nancy-Lee

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients