Skip to main content

Egyptian Magic: Skin Cream Review

"This miraculous all-purpose formula will amaze you."  Has it ever!! I have been singing the praises of this multipurpose magic cream since the samples first arrived in our office.

It comes out of the packette as a thick a balm since the natural ingrediants can turn to a semi-state in colder environments. Follow the directions and emulsify it into an oil-like consistency. If you do not do this, you will find it too think to properly apply. I put a small amount of Egyptian Magic on my fingertips and rub it between my left and right hand, creating friction so my skin fully absorbs the oil.

This magical cream can be used as a night moisturizer, eye cream, hair defrizzer and split-end mender. Try it as a lip balm, healing cuticle conditioner as well as a treatment for conditions like eczema, psoriasis and atopic dermatitis.  Having antibacterial properties and containing no toxins, it a perfect stretch mark prevention cream for use during pregnancy. May also be used to soothe redness, fade scars, and even heal blemishes.


Chosen in my June BeautyARMY Kit, I use it mainly as a hand cream and I confidently apply it to my acne scars too. Suitable for all skin types, it has never caused me to break out and works quickly to fade the discoloration - I saw results at the end of 2 weeks. Unscented, you need the smallest amount. My sample lasted me 3 weeks!

Retailing in a 4oz jar for $37.20 I rate this cream a coveted 5 out of 5 stars. I will absolutely purchase this full size vessel and I recommend this all-in-one miracle formula, to everyone!


Did you select Egyptian Magic?
Are you a BeautyARMY member?
xoxo
•Nancy-Lee

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients