Skip to main content

LaRocca: Cellular Gold Hydrating Body Balm

"With an enriching blend of CupuaƧu butter, Shea butter and olive oil, this ultra-rich nourishing balm soothes and melts beautifully into the skin adding intense moisture lasting all day."


Everything stated is true and that is why this is my go-to body balm. Mainly used to keep my 'old lady hands' moisturized for hours, I also like it for my tattoos as it brings back the vibrancy of the ink and it keeps my heels crack-free since it effectively and naturally softens without the weight of a heavy cream.


The first thing I fell in love with the light citrus scent. Then came the pale shade of plum and finally the way it melts into my skin; riche and never greasy.  I find I can apply it the easiest when I put some on my fingertips and emulsify it into more of an oil consistency by rubbing my left and right hands together.   

With a very impressive list of ingredients such as Shea Butter, Avocado Butter, Olive Butter, Capuacu Butter, Safflower Oil, Avocado Oil, Jojoba Oil, Grape Seed Extract, Colloidal Gold, Cranberry Extract, Green Tea Extract, Tangerine Oil and Grapefruit Oil, my skin stays super soft - even after I have washed my hands I can still feel it moisturizing.


Selected as part of my April BeautyARMY Kit, which you can see here, Cellular Gold Hydrating Body Balm by LaRocca Skincare retails at $35.00 for a 6.76oz jar. The glass vessel with the screw top lid should last forever as you need such a small amount of product. Based on my sample, I rate this balm a coveted 5 out of 5 stars. I highly recommend it for anyone looking for ultra-rich hydration with out the residue of a heavy cream. I will be purchasing a full size once my sample is empty.

Did you have an opportunity to select this sample?
Have you tried any of the LaRocca products?
Which ones?
xoxo
•Nancy-Lee

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients