Skip to main content

My April Beauty Army Kit has Reported

Another Kit, another discovery.  I have not posted about my April Kit because my samples are actually at work!  Since I select my June samples in 10 days - I figured I better get to it!!


April Kit I selected:
• Babor ~ SPF 30
• Karuna ~ Brightening Mask
• Mama Mio ~ Boob Tube
• LaRocca ~ Lip Balm in Rose
• LaRocca Body Balm
•L.A. Fresh ~ Oil-Free Facial Cleanser


 




April First Impressions:
In short SPF by Babor is fabulous - I prefer it for the body.
Karuna masks are $28 for 4 and I will absolutely be purchasing a full set of these!  My skin felt and looked amazing. I didn't wear foundation/powder for 2 days. No joke.
Boob Tube by MamaMio, I have not tried this sample, yet.
LaRocca's Lip Balm is still in the box! The continued wait is killing me as I have already waited 4 months for this item to appear in my Selection Window!
LaRocca's Body Balm never leaves my side!! This is also on my 'must have' shopping list; The scent of citrus is so unexpected.
And last but not least, the L.A. Fresh facial cleansing wipe. I have tossed this bio-degradable wipe into my travel case and it will be put to good use at iMATS in LA at the end of June!!  Review to follow, of course!


What about you, Gorgeous, what did you select in your April '12 Kit?
How long have you been a Member of Beauty Army?
Not a Member?  Click here to join the Beauty Revolution and for $12 a month you too can select your own samples!!


xoxo
•Nancy-Lee

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients