Skip to main content

Hilton 6 piece Haul: Peter Thomas Roth

We stayed at the Hilton in Pasadena during our booth attendance for iMATS LA 2012.  It was by far, one of the best hotel experiences that I have had. Only beaten by The Hard Rock in Tampa during a Dave Matthews Concert.  The room was awesome, the Bar was fab and the 2 ladies that ran the bar were both superb!  Peter, the driver took exceptional care of all the guests and knew so much about the town - he gave us a fabulous history lessen every time he drove us to and fro the hotel.

 
As far back as I can remember I have taken the provided toiletries during my hotel stays. I found it to be an opportunity to try products that I normally would have not been able to test out, usually because the full sizes of the samples are out of my budget.  Guess it is fair to say that I have always been fascinated with samples!


Covering any potential forgetfulness, my guest kit included:
•Mega-Rich Shampoo
•Mega-Rich Conditioner
•Mega-Rich Body Lotion
•Moisture Infusion Facial Bar
•Massage Bar for Bath
•Deluxe Shower Cap

These pieces smell of citrus with a hint of floral; A scent I would be happy to have in my hair.  So far I have only used the facial soap. It was a nice scent, cleaned without stripping and removed all of my facial makeup easily.

Do you have any experience with this Brand?
Which products have you used?
Do you like to bring home your hotel toiletries too?
It's ok, you can admit it.  ;-)
xoxo
•Nancy-Lee

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients