Skip to main content

gloss by Kollagenx an iMATS Haul

 
More than just a gloss, this lip treatment is infused with 24kt gold.  With lip-plumping collagen and Vitamin E, this luxurious gloss has been formulated to enhance cell renewal, reduce lip wrinkles and increase volume without the burn of traditional lip 'plumping' products.



I did not have to redip the wand, there was enough product to coat my upper and lower lip.  The gloss is very lightly tinted with only the slightest sparkle. I am wearing the gloss alone in the photo. Its highly moisturizing but not goopy.  This non-sticky formula can be worn at night as a treatment too, which is when I will most likely use it.



This full size gloss was given to the Beauty Army team from Kollagenx for being their iMATS booth buddy! We were located across from each other.  Sold in prestigious salons only, this gloss was selling at iMATS for $40 and is available in fine salons at a cost of $110.  I would like to thank Kollagenx for giving me this gloss, it was extremely generous of you and I wish you much success with your 24kt gold collection.

Did you stop by their booth at iMATS LA?
Did you sample the mask, gloss or both?
xoxo
•Nancy-Lee

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients