Skip to main content

Priti NYC: Soy Nail Polish Remover

I was super excited to try this! Not only because it is a 100% Biodegradable wipe, because it is soy based, non-toxic, not carcinogenic and contains 4 ingredients: Methyl Soyate, Dimethyl Adipate, Dimethyl Gluterate, Cymbopogon Flexuosus Oil - more commonly known as Lemongrass oil.  

Priti, a word in Sanskrit with several meanings such as: out of satisfaction, with love and pleasurable sensation. From one of my BeautyBox5 beauty sample subscription boxes, it came in a foil packet, towelette style - like a bbq wipe! BB5 is selling a 10 pack for $10 but I do not see the wipes on PritiNYC's own website. *shrugs*


I use it to remove my butterLONDON Slapper, which has been on my hands for 5 days and is structured with a base coat, 2 coats of colour and 1 top coat.  All of the products on my nails are butterLONDON.  The wipe is easy to remove, easy to open and is a nice size - not too big not too small but you have to be strategical if you're planning to do fingers and toes with one wipe.  The wipe itself smells nice and feels a bit oily.


I notice as I am working the wipe over my nail, it is removing the polish layer by layer. In the photo above, my nail is not yellow - you're seeing Nail Foundation by butterLONDON which is beige.  I was able to easily remove the polish, completely, off of all 10 finger nails and had I had polish on my toes, I could have used the same wipe.  I would love to purchase these but I would like more than 10 and a better deal thn $1 per wipe.  I understand the idea is to buy the full size bottles which are $22.50 for 4 fl oz  - that is the same size as Indie Lee's The Cleanser - but I like the convenience of the wipe.

These wipes removed my polish easily.  Yes, I had to put in a tiny bit more elbow grease but not an amount that was really noticeable - once it started removing, it removed quickly and cleanly.  There was zero staining on my nails or skin. Bonus: I wasn't gassed out from a toxic polish remover.

Bottom line:
Would I buy these?
The wipes, yes - the bottle of remover, no.
On a scale of 1 to 5 stars, I rate this wipe 4.5 out of 5.  I was completely impressed - I just have a hard time spending that much on remover and the wipe price is $1 per wipe.

I must be honest and say, I made a purchase of
Acetone-Free polish removing wipes from the brand L.A. Fresh, off of Hautelook a few days after I tried the Priti wipe.  I bought those, also 100% biodegradable, at a cost of $8.00 for 42 wipes.  I couldn't pass up that price @ 19¢ per wipe. Click here, to see my review.

What about you, Gorgeous?
Do you use polish removing wipes?
Are you a subscriber of BeautyBox5?
xoxo
•Nancy-Lee 

From PritiNYC:

The ingredients are derived from farm crops and do not contain any petroleum ingredients. 
Please note: The soy in Priti NYC's remover is a highly refined material.  It does not include proteins, is extremely low in fatty acids, and has no measurable DNA or other hormone creating structures, that we are aware of.



Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients