Skip to main content

Klout Perk: Essie Polish

I am diving into gorgeous colour with this obsession-worthy bright orange, which was a gift from Klout and Essie Polish.  They sent various full size bottles of the varnish to those considered influential in beauty.  I received "Fear or Desire" with the Beauty Army account and my alter-ego received Bikini So Tiny after that line in California Girls that Snoop Dog raps... which I have promised to send to @_Pretty_Pisces since she wasn't able to score one.

 
The 2012 Summer collection consists of:
• Bikini So Tiny
• Cascade Cool
• All Tied Up
• Off the Shoulder
• Fear or Desire
• Mojito Madness

Did you receive one of these nail polishes?
Which one?
Are you on Klout?
Tweet me at @fashionCHICsta when you join and I will award you +K.

xoxo
•Nancy-Lee


I was given a free product or sample because I'm a Klout Influencer.  I am under no obligation to receive this sample or talk about this company.  I get no additional benefits for talking about the product or the company.

 

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients