Skip to main content

butterLONDON: Slapper

HOT! I love this shade! Actually, I am so in love with butterLONDON, I am slowing converting my collection.  If you are not familiar with butterLONDON their nail lacquers are high fashion and 3 Free (non-toxic).  Free of: Formaldehyde, Toluene, DBP and Parabens.  Starting Nail Foundation, I apply one coat and wait 2 minutes before I apply two coats of Slapper. Waiting a 2 minute wait between those coats, too. I finish by applying one coat of Hardwear, butterLONDON's top coat.


From the 2012 Summer collection it is described perfectly: A truly teal lacquer, bold and very bright.  You might be thinking to yourself, are her nails chipped?  Yes they are - I wanted to show you how little chipping there is...


Click picture to enlarge for detail.

These pictures were taken while my Slapper was 5 days old.  5 days!  I purchased Slapper at Nordstrom for $14. I rate Slapper 4.5 out of 5 stars! It loses 1/2 star because $14 is a lot of money for one bottle of polish.  I absolutly recommend this shade and this Brand!

xoxo
•Nancy-Lee

If you like what you read, please follow my blog!

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients