Skip to main content

Shea Terra Organics Whipped Butter Haul

I'm not sure where or how but I stumbled across a post to buy a $40 Shea Terra Organics certificate for $20 on SpaRahRah.  I pounced! Then I held on to it forever. Like 2 whole months. I simply couldn't decide what to buy and I wanted something different than the usual suspects.
Click to enlarge.


By April I couldn't take it anymore - all these Beauty Army Members raving and raving about their Banana&Baobabs butter.... I ordered the Frankincense Meditation butter with my last Shea Terra haul hoping that I would get a chance to select the B&B in my BA Kit, ergo giving me 2 different flavours. Having waited 5 months for the B&B to pop up, I made a decision to try out the other scents.  And I just so happen to have that certificate worth $40.

I treated myself to:
•Bourban & Vanilla - smells more vanilla than bourban
Frankincense - I previously purchased
•Gingered Pumpkin - so unbelievably delicious.
•Rooibos & Berries - smells exactly like the tea I get from Teavana.
•White Chocolate need I say more?
•Pink Guavas & Pomegranates - super light. This does not smell like POM tastes!
•Marula - this is my second Marula product. Smells like almond cookies!
Menthe & Cardamom - Let me be honest here, I went into this one with a complete open mind as I can not personally image these scents together.  It smells like spicy mint. Not hot spicy like pepper, warm spicy like cinnamon. It's surprisingly nice. This will make for a great foot butter!


But that's not all!
They include the best samples!  This time they tucked in:
African Wild Sage & Cinnamon soap? Marula Oil and Argan Oil.
YAY!

Have you tried any of these butters?
Which one(s)?
xoxo
•Nancy-Lee

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients